Friday, 27 November 2009
OK the scene is done rendered out i just going to reflect on what i done right and wrong, first of all my time management was very very poor, i didn't manage my time well i spent to much time on research and designs, i didn't leave enough time on the Maya part and didn't take into account the problem which would appear when working in Maya Because Maya its self is really difficult programme. such as the modeling, skinning, rigging animating mostly every element of Maya basically. the area i believe i did good in are the whole project as a whole, I'm proud that i worked from a drawing and modeled skinned with help from Cylm painted weights for the first time, and having a finished film. so as a whole i believe for my first go doing it all by my self i am very glad how it come out.
Thursday, 26 November 2009
Tuesday, 24 November 2009
I wanted to get started with the animation of my project seeing as it is getting closes to my deadline. so fort i would import the zoo keeper into my background scene. with is came problems but every easy to solve. When the model was imported i forgot both projects had different textures on lambit1 so magically the head of my zoo keeper became brickwork. so i decided to import the background to the modals scene and change the background plane to a different lambit, problem solved.
Monday, 23 November 2009
Wednesday, 11 November 2009
i desided that i didnt have enuff time to work out zbrush for this project so desided that i would add effect using the textual mapping.At last thing are moving forward added the textual mapping to give the colour, i would be happy with, I'm using very simply colours to continual the claymation affect.