Friday 27 November 2009

What i done wrong! and right!

OK the scene is done rendered out i just going to reflect on what i done right and wrong, first of all my time management was very very poor, i didn't manage my time well i spent to much time on research and designs, i didn't leave enough time on the Maya part and didn't take into account the problem which would appear when working in Maya Because Maya its self is really difficult programme. such as the modeling, skinning, rigging animating mostly every element of Maya basically. the area i believe i did good in are the whole project as a whole, I'm proud that i worked from a drawing and modeled skinned with help from Cylm painted weights for the first time, and having a finished film. so as a whole i believe for my first go doing it all by my self i am very glad how it come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment